Exporting for Small Businesses
April 27, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Registration link: https://uj-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIqcu6vrDwsHtdo5C5qNqWNoEUJTtVwmSkq
This virtual workshop will share how to get started exporting your products/services to other markets and leverage the opportunities available to grow your business. It is now easier than ever to start exploring other markets outside of the United States.
This webinar will cover:
– How to leverage the opportunities in emerging markets as a means to grow your business
– How to increase the sales life of existing products/services by finding new markets to sell them in
– How to establish relationships with manufacturers/suppliers to sell products at no cost to you
– How to choose a market for your products/services
– Learn what indicators to use when choosing a market
– Learn how to establish payment terms to protect your cash-flow
Carmen L. Morris – Naviari & Associate, LLC
Carmen L. Morris is the CEO of Business Mastery Coaching Services (BMCS) and NAVIARI & Associate, LLC (an international business company). Her background includes working in the fields of, Imports/Exports, Broadcasting/Entertainment, Fashion /Private Labels, and Real Estate Investment. She has created a dynamic enterprise that is devoted to empowering entrepreneurs around the world.