Advertising on Instagram with Maggie Erickson
January 15, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Maggie is currently a senior at the University of Jamestown with majors in Graphic Design and Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. She has had experience using social media for businesses both on her own account and working for a marketing firm and engaging with their clients.
Outline of items that will be covered:
- How using Instagram can help your business – Stats and sample data, specific examples of ways businesses can utilize Instagram
- The basics of Instagram – Creating an account and setting it up as a business account
- Instagram Insights – How to view them and what each ones means
- Boosting posts – What does it mean and how to do it
- Instagram ads – How to do it
- Other types of posts – Tagging products
- Time for questions
Maggie will also include many examples of successful Instagram accounts, posts, and ads so the audience is able to see specific ways that they can be successful as well.
This event is hosted by the JREC and Maggie Erickson. The event is open to the public and located at University of Jamestown, Room #132 in Unruh-Sheldon building on Tuesday, January 15th between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.